Hand-Drawn Whiteboard Diagram
Friendly data visualization for your presentation
- • Graphs and charts don't have to look boring! Bring a touch of personality to your stats-based presentation with the whiteboard aesthetic.
• I deliberately preserve a hand-drawn look while maintaining straight lines, giving these just the right amount of casual professionalism.
• Most frequently used for business, management, and fintech blog posts, where whiteboards are ubiquitous.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
One simple, whiteboard-style diagram or chart.
AVERAGE TURNAROUND DAYS
• The process includes a first draft with 3 opportunities for revisions
• The final version also includes 3 opportunities for revisions
• Project collaboration happens in a Google doc with as many team members as you need to add
• The image will be created in the proper dimensions for its end use
How the Process Works:
This button will take you to a questionnaire that will help me better understand your project and your brand. I'll then email you about my availability and a proposed project brief (unless you have one of your own.)
Once the project brief is agreed upon, I'll send you a payable invoice so we can get started. I'll also send you a welcome packet that includes a link to a shared Google doc where the we'll discuss draft revisions, and a link to a shared Google Drive folder where you can upload any reference materials I'll need.
I'll sketch a rough draft to establish the overall layout and composition, to make sure it matches what you had in mind. No details will be worked on at this stage, we're just blocking in a rudimentary blueprint and making sure everything fits, that the setup is working out.
We'll refine the draft until it's to your liking.
We're nearly there- all that's left is to go over the second draft with clean lines and solid color/grayscale (if applicable.) 3 minor adjustments are possible if anything needs to be tweaked.